Public Disclosure Text on Protection of Personal Data
We, Tenantor, approach sensitively the subject of securing and processing personal data of any persons associated with our Company, including our addressees, members, consumers and employees, held under our responsibility, within the framework of respective legislation mainly the Law on the Protection of Personal Data no. 6698 (“CODE”) in compliance with the Constitution of the Republic of Turkey and any related international conventions on human rights that our country is a party to.
Accordingly, in the capacity of Data Supervisor, we would like to clarify you within the scope of the CODE.
Your personal data you share with our Company in the capacity of consumer, member, customer, supplier or employee can be processed, transferred to domestic and foreign third persons, stored, utilised for profiling, and classified in connection with and to the extent of our scope of activities, in compliance with the CODE.
Purpose of Your Personal Data Processing
Your personal data will be handled;
- pursuant to requirements set forth in the law and good faith,
- in connection with, limited and to the extent of purpose of processing,
- in an accurate and updated manner,
- for certain, clear and legitimate purposes.
Your personal data may be handled in order to comprehend your requirements for better acquaintance, to respond more rapidly to your requests and to provide better service by developing our communication with you and offer more personal products, service and suggestions; to analyse in order to realise all these, to inform you about our products and services, to evaluate your satisfaction regarding our products and services, to develop and diversify our products and services in accordance with your requests and requirements, and to perform quality and standard supervisions pursuant to relevant law and regulations, or to implement reporting and other obligations pursuant to law and regulations, which are subject our company and affiliate companies, and partners by Data Supervisor of our Company.
Data of our employees can be processed by our Company or any real or legal entities cooperated or authorized by our Company due to operational reasons such as providing occupational safety and work peace and increasing the performance level and employee satisfaction as per the obligations stipulated by the Labor Law, employment and social security regulations and any other applicable legislations as well as our human resources policy.
Transferring of Your Personal Data
Your personal data can be transferred at home and abroad within the above-mentioned purposes, in compliance with the CODE and any applicable legislations, in line with the purposes of services we offerto affiliates, partners, and including but not limited to our partners, business contacts, performance associates, sub-contractors we cooperate with to perform foundation activities or circumstances stipulated by legislations with respect to the regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities.
Collection Method and Legal Reason for Your Personal Data
Your personal data can be collected by orally, in writing or electronically in the above-specified scope and purpose.
Your personal data is collected orally, in writing or electronically by our Company or any real or legal entities processing data on behalf of our Company, via including but not limited to internet site, social media, various contracts, mobile applications, electronic mail, application forms written or oral communications with our Company.
Your Rights as a Personal Data Owner
Provided to be within the framework of CODE and any other applicable legislations,
- learn whether your personal data are being processed,
- request information in case your personal data has been processed,
- find out the reason for processing of your personal data and whether they had been used properly for this purpose,
- learn about the domestic and foreign third parties who have received your personal data,
- request for correction of your personal data if they are missing or wrong,
- request for deletion or removal of your personal data within the framework of the prescribed provisions in the CODE legislation,
- request for notifying to the third persons your personal data is transferred to when you request for correction of missing or wrong data or deletion or removal of your personal data,
- object to a result against you due to the analyzing of the processed data by automatic systems exclusively, and
- demand a compensation in case there is a loss due to your personal data being processed contrary to the law, You can forward to us your request related to exercising your rights in written or any other method, which may be specified by the Board of Protection of Personal Data.
You can send your written request with wet signature to the address of Cumhuriyet mah. Nazım Hikmet Bulv. No: 89/32, 34515 Esenyurt/İSTANBUL or with secure electronic signature to the registered electronic mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
In the application, which you will file to exercise the above-specified rights as a personal data owner, and which includes descriptions about the right you wish to exercise, the matter subject of your request must be clear and comprehensible, the issue you request for must be related to you, or in case if you act on behalf of any other person, you must be specially authorized in this regard, and your authorization must be documented, the respective application must include identity and address details and it must be attached with documents certifying your identification.
Tenantor ( Data Supervisor )
Central Registration Number: 0925052178000010
Head Office Address: Cumhuriyet mah. Nazım Hikmet Bulvarı No: 89/32, 34515 Esenyurt/İSTANBUL
Tel: 0212 884 18 84